The JP-450 is a magnetically actuated “no bleed” pneumatic point level switch for use with magnetic liquid level indicators. Magnetic coupling through the chamber wall keeps the switch isolated from process fluid and pressure, allowing setpoints to be adjusted on the fly. Two JP-450’s can be coupled with a JPLR latching relay to give plug-and-play dump/fill valve control.
- No process piping or valves required (except customer pneumatic lines)
- Retrofit onto existing MLG installations
- “Snap-action” design maintains state in high-vibration environments
- Accepts filtered air or gas supply
- Field configurable (High/Low level)
- 316 Stainless Steel enclosure