The FES Series Flow Switch is designed to detect liquid Flow or Low / No Flow. The FES switch encompasses a SPST contact that can be wired to energize a device when liquid flow either exceeds or drops below the set flow rate.
The FES Series is an excellent choice for corrosive liquid services, water treatment, waste treatment, liquid pumping and process control systems.
The FES Flow Switch can control devices such as pumps, motorized valves and alarm devices.
- Excellent Pump Protection
- Corrosion Resistant
- All Plastic Rugged Design
- All Plastic Construction
- In-Line Design / Insertion Style
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Corrosion Resistant PP Body / Paddle ½” – 8″ Pipe / Tee / Saddle
- Heavy Duty Rugged Design
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Easy to Install
- Can be Easily Changed from Normally Open to Normally Closed
Body + Thread Paddle Assembly PP
Installation Fitting PP / PVC (Optional)
Max. Working Pressure 150 psi / 10 bar
Max. Working Temperature PP 80°C (NON SHOCK)
Max. Contact Current 1.5A Max.
Power Supply 200VDC / 250VAC
Max. Power 50W
Contact NO / NC Adjustable
Electrical Connections DIN 43650A (ISO 4400) socket Opt. Cable Output Socket with
Protection Class IP65 / NEMA 4X