Connects disparate devices and applications, from plant control systems to enterprise information systems
KEPServerEX is the industry’s leading connectivity platform that provides a single source of industrial automation data to all of your applications. The platform design allows users to connect, manage, monitor, and control diverse automation devices and software applications through one intuitive user interface. KEPServerEX leverages OPC (the automation industry’s standard for interoperability) and IT-centric communication protocols (such as SNMP, ODBC, and web services) to provide users with a single source for industrial data. The platform is developed and tested to meet our customers’ performance, reliability, and ease-of-use requirements.
KEPServerEX provides the industrial connectivity, usability, and performance required by the enterprise—offering competitive benefits that can be experience from the plant floor to IT to the boardroom.
- Accessibility … KEPServerEX provides access to client applications (like MES and SCADA) and IoT and Big Data analytics software via OPC, proprietary protocols (including GE NIO, SuiteLink/FastDDE, and Splunk), IT protocols (including MQTT, REST, ODBC, and SNMP), and flow measurement export to common Oil & Gas industry and customized formats.
- Automation Interface
- IT Interface
- Cloud Interface
- Optimization … KEPServerEX optimizes communications and reduces network and device load via data conditioning and reduction, customized load balancing, and protocol-specific communications optimization.
- Data Conditioning and Reduction
- Load Balancing
- Machine-to-Machine Linking
- Programmatic Changes
- Aggregation … KEPServerEX simplifies the configuration of connected applications by providing a single point of entry to all information—eliminating the need to purchase, operate, troubleshoot, and maintain multiple disparate solutions for discrete connectivity.
- Centralized Platform
- Unified Configuration
- Data Storage and Retention
- Connectivity … KEPServerEX supports the broadest range of drivers available, including current and legacy devices across various verticals, a variety of wired and wireless network mediums, and connectivity to databases, custom software applications, and other OPC servers.
- Driver-Based Access
- Telemetry Environments
- Rapid Deployment
- Security … KEPServerEX includes a variety of tools that control user access to the server, data source, or data values, regulate read/write access, provide the ability to disconnect client applications, and support the configuration of secure data tunnels.
Diagnostics … KEPServerEX isolates device and application communications for troubleshooting, offering OPC diagnostics for real-time and historical views of OPC events and communications diagnostics to capture the protocol frames transferred between the server and any device.
- OPC Diagnostics
- Communications Diagnostics
- Third-Party Diagnostics Integration