The MS1000 Magnetic Flow Meter
• Accuracy to +/-0.2%
• Lower cost than flanged units.
• Twelve sizes from 1/2″ to 16″ Pipe Diameters.
• Flow ranges from 0.85 to 19,934 GPM.
• Standard Pressure: 230 PSI.
• Volumetric flow rate measurement independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature.
• No moving parts for zero maintenance.
• Bi-directional flow measurement.
• No pressure drop through sensor.
• Optional Integral ground electrode eliminates grounding rings with plastic piping systems.
• Minimal straight pipe run required.
• Every sensor is factory wet-calibrated.