ISOIL MS501 MicroFlow Magnetic Flowmeter
• Accuracy to +/-0.2%
• Lower cost than flanged units.
• Six sizes from .125″ to .75″ Pipe Diameters.
• Flow ranges from 0.034 to 49.84 GPM.
• Standard Pressure: 230 PSI.
• Volumetric flow rate measurement independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature.
• No moving parts for zero maintenance.
• Wide range of process connection types; threaded, flanged, tri-clamp or compression.
• Bi-directional flow measurement.
• No pressure drop through sensor.
• Minimal straight pipe run required.
• Every sensor is factory wet-calibrated.