The MS 2500 flanged sensor are well suited for all application and flow ranges. The MS2500 is available in the widest range of diameters.
• Accuracy to +/-0.2% of rate from 1 to 33 ft/sec.
• Nineteen sizes from 1″ to 48″ Pipe Diameters.
• Flow ranges from 2.37 to 179,400 GPM.
• Pressures to 5600 PSI.
• Volumetric flow rate measurement independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature.
• No moving parts for zero maintenance.
• Bi-directional flow measurement.
• No pressure drop through sensor.
• Optional Integral ground electrode eliminates grounding rings with plastic piping systems.
• Minimal straight pipe run required.
• Every sensor is factory wet-calibrated.