Designed to meet the demanding requirements of chemical feed systems.
- Multiple inputs and outputs to interface to SCADA or PLC
- Horsepower 1/8 to 3 HP
- 1Ø & 3Ø Input 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 3Ø Output 230 VAC
- 200% Starting Torque
- Digital Display with LED Status Indicators
- Saves Time
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate
- Does not require commissioning
- Motors Last Longer
- Proprietary software
- Provides overload protection, prevents motor burnout and eliminates nuisance tripping. UL approved as electronic overload protector for motors.
- Energy Saving
- Uses only the power the application requires
- Replacing constant speed with variable speed will significantly reduce energy costs.
- Economical to Use: Indoor or out
- Eliminates secondary enclosures
- No holes to drill, no switches to install. No need to derate drive for high starting torque applications.
- Combines Soft Start with Variable Speed
- Adjustable Soft Start
- GFCI Software allows the equipment to operate with Ground Fault Circuit Interruption circuit breakers or outlets