Exceptional self-priming capabilities make the 2001HK Series an ideal choice for hard-to-handle chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide or viscous polymers.
A wide range of flow outputs can be obtained by simply changing the tubing size. One size pumphead accepts six standard tubing sizes. The sealed, spring-loaded pumphead rollers provide extended tubing life and automatically compensate for minor variations in pump tube wall thickness.
The 2001HK Series pump system also allows you to mount the controller on the wall, away from the harsh environment.
All 2001 Series pumps feature a unique sealed peristaltic pumphead, with optional leak detection, which protects against corrosive and dangerous chemical spills.
- Flows to 51.4 GPH, Pressures to 100 psi.*
- Rugged industrial drive uses NEMA TEFC motors
- Seal-less pumping technology
- Self-priming – suction lifts to 30 ft.
- No check valves – few moving parts
- Compact or Remote wall-mount K4 Series Digital AC Variable Frequency Drive with LED digital display & integral keypad
- Dry run capability
- User selectable manual or automatic control
- Various long life chemical resistant tubing options available
- Automatic control available via 0-10VDC or 4-20mA