Conoflow’s Electro-pneumatic Transducers accept a variety of electrical input signals and convert them to proportional output signals of 3-15, 3-27 or 6-30 PSIG (21-103, 21-186 or 41-207 kPa).
The GT_8 Series Transducers incorporate low impedance circuitry and a range selector jumper switch which can be positioned to accept 4-20 or 10-50 mA DC current inputs. The selector feature permits stocking only one unit that can be used in various locations throughout the plant. For easy field adjustment these units are equipped with an external zero setting and a built-in potentiometer on the circuit board for span adjustment.
Optional input signal of 0-20 mA is available on the GT_8 Series.
- Input Range: 4-20 mA DC | 10-50 mA DC
- Nominal Input Impedance: 145 ohms | 60 ohms
- Linearity: ± 1%
- Temperature Effect: 0.2%FS/10°F (-12°C) change for a 2°F/minute rate of change (2)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 0° to +150°F (-18° to +66°C)
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 7 lbs. (0.77 Kg)