Conoflow’s Electropneumatic Transducers accept a variety of electrical input signals and convert them to proportional pneumatic output signals. The miniature transducer is available with two different circuit boards. One board accepts current inputs of 4-20/10-50 mA DC and the other accepts inputs of 0-5/ 1-9 VDC. Each board utilizes a range selector jumper switch which can be positioned to accept a 4-20 or 10-50 mA DC input or a 0-5 or 1-9 VDC input, respectively.
- Supply Pressure Effect: 0.08 PSIG decrease for every 10 PSIG increase in supply pressure
- Air Consumption: 0.1 SCFM (0.003 m3/min)
- Air Delivery Rate (Max.): 4 SCFM (0.1113 m3/min)
- Exhaust Rate (Max.): 1.5 SCFM (0.042 m3/min)
- Linearity: ± 0.75% of Span
- Temperature Range Ambient: 0° to +130°F (-17° to +55°C)
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 1.7 lbs. (0.77 Kg)