132TC Temperature Switch/Internal Adjustment
Compact, adjustable temperature switch featuring the efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring for set point stability and vibration resistance. Available with all stainless steel exterior and interior construction together with a hermetically sealed, explosion-proof electrical assembly. Ideally suited for applications involving hazardous and corrosive medias or environments. Comes with capillary for remote mount up to 25 feet.
• Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
• Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18″ long leads
• Process Connection: 1/2 NPT Male Remote mount Stainless steel 6′ capillary with armor jacket, 10″ minimum bendable tubing and 1/2″ adjustable gland nut. Optional capillary lengths available.
• System Pressure: 1500 psig maximum
• Proof Pressure: 2250 psig
• Adjustment: Internal, slotted adjustment nut with range scale
• Temperature Range:
o Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
o See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.
• Shipping Weight: Approximately 3.5 pounds