142P8 NEMA 4X, 7, 9 & 13 Ultra Low Vacuum/Pressure Switch
Ultra-low pressure and vacuum to pressure crossover switch. Unique construction using efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring for stable set points and high proof pressure. Explosion proof enclosure and wide range of wetted materials makes this switch especially well-suited for hazardous or corrosive atmospheres.
• Electrical: Snap action electrical switch listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
• Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
• Pressure Connection: 1/2 NPT Female
• Temperature Range*
o Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
o Media: -50°F to +250°F (-46°C to +121°C)
• Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
• Shipping Weight: Approximately 3.5 pounds
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.