100TC NEMA 4X, 7, 9 & 13 Temperature Switch/Internal Adjustment
Remote mount adjustable temperature switch for use in hazardous areas. Utilizes the efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville spring mechanism and saturated vapor sensor for quick response.
• Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., Factory Mutual and CSA International
• Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18″ long leads
• Process Connection: 1/2 NPT Male Remote mount. Stainless steel 6′ capillary with armor jacket, 10″ minimum bendable tubing and 1/2″ adjustable gland nut. Optional capillary lengths available.
• Temperature Range:
o Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
o See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.
• System Pressure: 1500 psig maximum
• Proof Pressure: 2250 psig
• Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
• Shipping Weight: Approximately 5 pounds