TFX-5000 Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter
- A flow meter for water delivery, sewage, cooling water, sea water, deionized water, water-glycol mixtures, alcohols, chemicals and many caustic fluids
- A heating/cooling energy flow meter used in conjunction with dual clamp-on Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD’s) for temperature measurement in hydronic processes and HVAC systems.
TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on meters are quickly and easily installed without cutting or tapping the pipe. Ultrasonic waves transmit upstream and downstream through the pipe wall and water flowing in the pipes. By measuring the difference in the travel time and knowing the pipe size, the meter determines the velocity and flow rate. A highly capable meter, TFX-5000 provides advanced features for flow or heating/cooling energy measurement without breaking your budget.
- Reduce installation time and material costs
- Retrofit existing systems without cutting the pipe or purging
- Avoid meter fouling by high salinity or corrosive fluids
- Eliminate pressure head loss
- No moving parts to maintain
- Non-invasive clamp-on ultrasonic transit time flow meter
- Bidirectional, full pipe flow measurement
- Btu/heat energy metering option
- Data logging 8 GB with real time clock
- Set up through keypad interface and SoloCUE software
- Connects to BEACON® AMA and AquaCUE flow analytics
- Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP and Ethernet communications