Heated pressure hoses serve to heat media, maintain a constant temperature and transport media such as the following without heat loss: oil, grease, wax, resin, tar, paint, water, glue, plastic, casting compound, food, etc. The heated hose is mounted on movable system and machine parts in most cases. Temperature ranges: up to 250 °C standard.
- Operating temperature: 5 °C to 250 °C as standard
- Nominal widths: 4 mm to 25 mm as standard
- Voltages: 12 V to 400 V
- Operating pressures: up to 500 bar
- Heat output optimised for application
- Heating cables produced in-house
- Available for the automotive industry as silicone free / LABS-free version
All heated hoses made by eltherm are deigned and produced specifically according to customer specification including actual lay length.