The F110 flow transmitter is the most popular model in our range of flow rate indicators / totalizers, complete with pulse and analog output signals. Even demanding applications are catered for with our base unit configuration.
The display shows flow rate, total and accumulated total. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors
- Analog and pulse outputs
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67″) or 8mm (0.31″) digits
- Total – resettable: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits
- Accumulated total – not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display
- Remote control input to reset total or to lock the “clear total” button
- LED backlight
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Various accessories are available for this product
- The F-Series is so rugged, even a truck can stand on it!
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Liquid flow measurement where re-transmission of the flow rate and/or totalizer functions or serial communication is required. Alternative basic model: F070. Alternative basic models: F010, F011, F012, F014. Alternative advanced models: F112, F113, F118 or the D-Series basic DIN panel mount indicators.