The E115 has been developed for applications where the direction of flow is an issue. Applications can be found by loading and unloading of ships where one bi-directional flowmeter is used. Another application is the correction of back-flow due to shocks in a pipeline caused by piston pumps or valve behavior. It is required to offer two pulse signals from the flowmeter which are 90° or 270° degrees out of phase.
The E-series distinguishes itself by its quality and functionality driven European design and manufacturing. It is more than fulfilling the rules for explosion proof design, it is about safety during the daily operation. Often, the environment is much tougher than the explosion proof requirements demand. Thus dangerous conditions may be experienced due to a broken enclosure or a poorly made flame path. Ruggedness and reliability is where Fluidwell stands for and it is now available in a comprehensive well designed and purpose driven explosion proof flow rate indicator / totalizer.
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Ex d enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1” NPT thread for direct flowmeter mounting.
- Detects flow direction with quadrature signal inputs.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows forward & reverse flow rate, forward & reverse total, accumulated total count up and count down ref. flow direction, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass. Learn more with this interactive tutorial.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE01/02/06/07).
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
Hazardous area information:
- The E-Series are ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US certified for an ambient temperature range of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F).