What characterizes milestones in technical development? These milestones make the impossible possible! Complex obstacles are overcome while freedom and flexibility increase. All these characteristics apply to THE BARRIER from Pepperl+Fuchs. This new product represents a big step forward for process automation.
This ground-breaking device replaces several traditional modules with a single multi-functional I/O module. Pepperl+Fuchs is the only company providing flexible isolated barriers corresponding to universal input cards of control systems. As an addition to Pepperl+Fuchs’ proven H-System, THE BARRIER is an innovation which especially impacts distributed control system (DCS) manufacturers. To achieve its full functionality, the Universal Barrier only needs an input card with the appropriate flexibility.
- One barrier for all signal types
- Self-adjusting, no settings necessary
- Flexibility of the barrier improves project performance
- Short-term changes are possible without any delays
- Quick, easy, and trouble-free installation
- Pre-assembled solutions accelerate project implementation
- Standardized cabinets are possible, low error rate and planning effort
- On-progress migration without unnecessary downtime or production loss
- Reduced maintenance effort and easier storage by reduced part diversity