100T NEMA 4X, 7, 9 & 13 Temperature Switch/Internal Adjustment
Direct mount adjustable temperature switch for use in hazardous areas. Utilizes efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville spring mechanism and saturated vapor sensor for quick response and narrow deadband.
• Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
• Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18″ long leads
• Pressure Connection: 1/2 NPT Male; Direct mount
• Temperature Range:
o Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
o See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.
• System Pressure: 1500 psig maximum
• Proof Pressure: 2250 psig
• Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
• Shipping Weight: Approximately 3 pounds